After all my required sewing was finished, I thought about sewing a cover for the leg pillow. Last night, I looked online and saw tutorials for sewing pillow shams, but only for standard pillows. So I used them as a guide and found some stash fabric and went to work.
I used an old curtain, so I didn't have to hem anything. I overlapped the back pieces by about four inches. Front piece, two back pieces, four seams, and done.
By the way, for fabric I don't really care about, a regular graphite pencil is wonderful for marking cutting lines. On this fabric, I could even erase a bit.
This has to be the fastest thing I've ever sewn: ironing the fabric, measuring, cutting, and sewing combined. I think I finished in 30 minutes. Even a simple t-shirt with the most basic construction takes me 45 minutes to sew, not counting cutting time.
Nothing fancy, but it was satisfying to sew something without a deadline, sew something that came together with no problems, and cross a wish-list item off the sewing list.