The aqua and spiderweb shirt I made from fabric in my stash. The aqua fabric was given to me. I bought the spiderweb netting for an outfit I made in high school, but bought too much. I've used bits and pieces since then. The aqua fabric is stiffer than I would prefer, but I like how the overlay came out. I intentionally made the curved neckline asymmetrical.
I bought the navy pattern fabric on a clearance rack. It was labeled as garment fabric, but I still wonder if maybe it is better suited to quilting. Regardless, I liked how the pattern was subtle enough to be almost a solid. I like tone-on-tone patterns. I decided to try something new and learn how to install piping. I put it around the neckline, on the shoulder seams, and at the yoke seam. Unfortunately, I put the yoke seam too low - it looks likes something a child would wear. It's hard not to feel like I ruined good fabric. When it gets cool enough, I'll wear it once or twice and see how I feel about it.