Because we're moving into cooler weather, I added sleeves. The length of the sleeves was determined by how much fabric I had.
What I discovered about the necklines is that the points sew in like a curve and then a tiny triangle is sewn onto the finishing binding to make them into points again. There may be a better way to do this, but I couldn't find any instructions.
I also used this shirt to see how low I could make each neckline while still feeling modest. Now I have to figure out how to keep the neckline close to the body.
When I first put the sleeves into this shirt, I was in a hurry and so pleated out the ease. When I tried on the shirt, the shoulders slipped farther down than I expected and the pleated sleeve caps looked wrong. I ended up redoing the sleeves with gathers. What I need to figure out now is if it is possible to have a deep/open neckline and still have the shoulders stay in the same place as with a higher neckline. I draft them in the same place, but the 3-D garment comes out differently.
For a learning piece made from scraps, this is a good shirt. I like that I can wear either neckline in the front.