This year, the colors were grey, tomato red, and orange. Being the boss, I said staff didn't have to get all three colors if they didn't like them. Most people, including me, decided to go with all grey shirts. We got one of each of the other colors and used them for decorating. We're still promoting the programs, just not on our bodies.
I made two shirts with the graphic on the front and one with the graphic on the back.
They are all cut from the same pattern with slight variations on the neckline. This is the middle-depth neckline. The first one I made was right above the "e" and I have to wear an undershirt at work because it shows a bit more than I prefer for that environment.
I made them as long as possible to cover back-waist gape. They are wide enough in the hips to fit alright, but they do start to crawl up when I walk. Oh, well. Coverage is important to me as I crawl under tables and squat to look for books on the bottom shelf.
I planned to get these finished before I left for the wedding, but ended up sewing only one the week after returned, finishing it the night before I had to wear it. I made these as simple as possible, not even stabilizing the shoulder seams. After the six weeks of the SRP, the shirts will become workout/yard work shirts. Even brand new, there was a run in one of the sleeves.
Anyway, the final two shirts were finished the first week of the SRP and now all my required sewing is finished and I can relax and sew something with no deadlines.